Friday, October 9, 2009

Multiple Intelligence Preferences: Strengths

Having taken a number of learning style inventories, I am not surprised to see that I am an auditory learner above all other preferences. In this particular tool, musical scored highest followed closely with linguistic then interpersonal and intrapersonal. I love learning most of all by hearing and being involved with other people. I spend time next thinking about what I have learned and meditating of the value and application of learning. Not far behind the auditory and interaction with people is kinesthetic learning. I abhor sitting endlessly and find excuses to get up and move around, especially when faced with learning from a computer screen!

1 comment:

  1. I think I'm right there with you. I'm always looking for excuses to get away from the computer.

    ReplyDelete